Join 250+ psychologists on Australia’s best online mental health platform.
LYSN gives psychologists access to more clients, all around Australia.
If you’re looking to work with a forward-thinking and dynamic psychology group offering both face-to-face and telehealth consultations, this is the opportunity for you!
It’s free to sign up, you can publish appointments as and when you are available, as little or as much as you like.
Founded by Australian doctor Jonathan King in 2016, LYSN now has over 250 clinical and general psychologists on board and is currently facilitating both face-to-face and online consultations.
LYSN provide you with use of their bespoke platform, practice management system, automated billing system, secure teleconferencing, powerful cloud-based note-taking and client referrals. The registration process is quick and easy and all you need to join is your 100 point ID check (passport & Driving Licence) copy of your AHPRA certificate and Public Liability Insurance and your ABN Details. That’s it, you’re well on your way to creating your own unique profile and receiving an awesome extra flexible income and hugely rewarding work. LYSN offer and an attractive 80/20 fee split service model whereby you will receive a whopping 80% of billings.
A range of new face-to-face (in-person) consulting opportunities available at various location in NSW, VIC and QLD.
NSW: Fairfield Macarthur, Park Oran Park, Blacktown, North Richmond, Windsor.
QLD: Chermside, Toowong, Fortitude Valley, East Yarrabilba, Edens Landing, Brisbane Showgrounds, Nundah.
VIC: Chadstone, Bayside Southland, Point Cook.
Benefits of Consulting with LYSN
- Flexible hours (full time, part-time or anytime)
- Work at times that suit you (day, evening or night)
- Work from Anywhere (work from home or anywhere that is private)
- Face-to-face consultations are also supported from a range of locations across Australia
- Forget about administration (Leave the marketing, booking, invoicing, and fee collection to us, so you can focus on taking better care of your patients)
- Cloud storage of clinical notes (type your notes during or after your consultation. Retrieve, review and edit them whenever you want)
- Psychology assessment tools (eg. K10, DASS21) – use our electronic assessment tools to better assess your patients
- Continuity of care (providing continuity of care even if patients move or unable to see you during normal working hours)
- Secure and healthcare compliant platform (HIPAA) – be assured that you are providing your clients with a safe clinical designed solution.
- Expand your reach to regional and rural communities
- 80/20 fee split
No upfront or ongoing costs, free to sign up
For more details on this exciting opportunity please contact Jo@vircruit.com or call me on +61730406050.