Lysn is Australia’s leading online mental health provider and has partnered with a dynamic and fast-growing national network of GP practices to provide in-person psychology consultations to further improve access to mental health services.
Because of this, we are looking for a registered psychologist or clinical psychologist based in Northmead, NSW.
The roles are flexible for 1 or 2 days per week, possibly more if you’re looking for a full-time opportunity. The clinic has undergone a make-over with state-of-the-art systems for practice management and offers a comfortable setting, modern waiting room and friendly team – a pleasure to work at!
About The Role:
- You will have the opportunity to work across a wide client group including individuals, couples and children.
- You will have the opportunity to use the latest technology which is intuitive and very simple to use, including clinical tools such as a patient Wellbeing Journal and Online Clinical Assessment with automated scoring
- Use relevant, evidence-based information and tools to identify and treat clients of various ages with various mental health and developmental conditions.
- Deliver psychological, psychometric and behavioural assessments to clients in the clinic.
- Develop appropriate and individualised client management plans for the purpose of managing individual client caseloads.
- AHPRA registered psychologists to work in a multidisciplinary practice.
- Must have own ABN and professional indemnity insurance.
- Demonstrated skill and experience in providing psychological interventions.
- Demonstrated ability to engage clients effectively.
- Interest in working collaboratively within a medical centre.
- Ability to works both autonomously and as part of a team environment.
- Experience with a range of client groups.
- Client-centric collaborative care model via quality GP relationships
- National referral base
- Be part of a national network of private practices
- Attractive hourly pay rate
- Less admin as all billings and bookings are completed for you
- A state-of-the-art simple system for transforming the way you work
- Flexibility to work on any day/s that you choose
For further information or questions, let’s have a chat! Call Jo on +61730406050.