Website Growth Psychology Consulting
We’re looking for an experienced Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist to be based at our friendly and supportive practice in Liverpool, NSW.
We have a dedicated team of psychologists who work with a broad range of clients and cover multiple service initiatives such as NDIS, Workcover and EAP, offering both bulk billed and privately billed services.
We strive to build long-term relationships with our contractors/employees and to support them in achieving their professional goals
Due to our high number of referrals and the expansion of our Liverpool team, we have an opportunity available on either a full-time or part-time basis for a Psychologist working under their own ABN or on an employed basis for the right candidate.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive package and a warm and supportive environment that encourages learning and collaboration, in addition to the following perks:
- Admin support
- Regular staff meetings
- One-on-one mentoring sessions with the principal psychologist
- A variety of referral sources
- Flexibility and autonomy to control your hours
- Some experience working with Couples is desirable, however, due to various positions available is not necessary
- Psychologists interested in transitioning from a rehabilitation provider to private practice are encouraged to apply
Is this the role for you?
We are looking for a friendly, adaptable psychologist who meets the following requirements
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Demonstrated skills to build rapport and engage clients
- Experience working with clients within a range of presenting issues
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ideally 5+ years experience
- Minimum of 3 days a week to full-time
For more information or to apply for this new opportunity please send your resume to Jo@vircruit.com