Website Stirling Psychology
Friendly and fast-growing psychology practice located on the stunning Mornington Peninsula.
Is a warm and authentic work environment important to you? Are you looking for a position where your skills will be valued? Where you will be supported in ways that are meaningful to you? Do you want to be a part of a connected, empowering culture? Do want to work with people who are highly professional, committed to their ongoing learning and development, but also enjoy a laugh?
We are a fun-loving, hard-working, committed team who care about the people we work with as much as the clients we support. We have created a boutique practice that we also love working in! We are approachable, understanding and committed to providing you with the support and resources you need to enjoy your work.
Stirling Psychology provides perinatal psychology, couples counselling, and adult mental health services to hopeful clients who are seeking transformation in an open, supportive environment. Helping clients to feel confident and empowered to overcome their challenges and live their best lives. We aim to provide high-quality care and understand the best way to achieve that is through the quality of our people, which is where you come in!
Our values are the foundation of how we operate as a practice and how we interact with each other, our clients, referring partners and organisations. We believe our values help us to maintain our high standards of practice, as well as ensuring we all get to love where we work!
*Create a warm and welcoming environment where people are supported and empowered
*Cultivate authenticity and drive genuine connection
*Act with courage and challenge with kindness and compassion
*Bring Joy and hope to the everyday, sprinkle interactions with kindness and humour
*Be curious and always continue to learn and grow
*Always professional, positive outcome-focused and evidence-based
What can we offer you?
At Stirling Psychology you will:
- Be welcomed into a growing team of committed, enthusiastic, and experienced practitioners
- Enjoy having a beautiful, calming, comfortable work environment
- Be encouraged to work within your chosen interest areas. We believe operating in this way best supports your self-care and professional development, as well as providing the best outcomes for our clients.
- Have the flexibility of a contractor whilst having ongoing clinical and administrative support
- Benefit from our streamlined intake and administrative processes and full administrative support
- Be supported to access professional development and supervision
- Receive competitive remuneration which rewards your long-term commitment and dedication to your ongoing learning and professional development
- Be provided with a comprehensive onboarding process
You are looking for a practice to call home. You want to be a part of a team environment where you are encouraged to engage in self-care and supported to meet your lifestyle needs through flexible working arrangements. A place where you are rewarded for the high quality of work you deliver.
You are someone who wants to go to work every day not only because you love the work you do but enjoy the people you work with. You are committed to your own learning and professional development and seek opportunities to discuss your practice with like-minded supportive individuals.
You hold full psychology registration and have completed postgraduate training (Masters, Doctorate or PhD). Preferably you will also have an interest in either perinatal mental health or couples therapy.
Sounds like a good fit…
Please send an email introducing yourself to Jo Childs, Jo@vircruit.com or feel free to give me a call to find out more +6173040605.