Are you looking to provide high-quality mental health services whilst maximising your income? Are you keen to explore opportunities to develop your skills within a special interest group?
We are a well-established multidisciplinary private practice, having opened in 2005, with a large referral network across the Adelaide region and surrounding areas.
We are expanding and have leased a second premise with relaxed, modern rooms including kitchen, bathroom, and meeting room facilities. We are looking for psychologists to join our team of clinical psychologists, psychologists, a psychiatrist, OT, and a speech pathologist.
We provide both Telehealth services and face-to-face consultations to children, teenagers, adults, and older adults presenting with a range of complex issues.
We accept referrals under Medicare, NDIS, WorkCover, MVA Insurance, DVA, and private referrals.
We are pleased to offer the following:
· Contractor-based or a salaried position
· Full-time or part-time positions available
· Work/Life balance supported through flexible working in terms of hours and days
· Supportive team
· Positive work culture
· Admin support including reception, billings, appointment bookings and SMS reminders
· Marketing of your interest areas to generate suitable referrals
· Fully equipped office, supply of all stationery needs, own desktop, internet and phone
· Regular in-house and external professional development opportunities
· Clinical supervision including for the registrar program
Essential Criteria required for this role
· Registration with the AHPRA
· Passionate about delivering clinical support and therapy relevant to your discipline
· Highly ethical approach to therapy
· Possess excellent assessment and therapy skills for a range of presentations
· Experience working with a range of mental health presentations
· Confidence to work independently and willingness to be part of a team
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Experience with working with children/adolescents, and/or adults/older persons
· Eligible to obtain a Medicare Provider Number
· Eligible to register with NDIS
· DHS working with children check, DHS aged-care sector check, DHS vulnerable person check, DHS disability services check
· Police check
· Australian Business Number (ABN)
· Professional Indemnity Insurance
Subcontractor: $125,000 – $180,000
Employee: Negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
Practice hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. However, there is flexibility to work outside these hours if you desire.
Part-time hours: 10-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Subcontract, Permanent
Salary: $125,000.00 – $180,000.00 per year