We are a well-established private practice, having opened in 2005, with a large referral network across the Adelaide region and surrounding areas.
We are expanding and have leased a second premise with relaxed, modern rooms including kitchen, bathroom and meeting room facilities.
We are looking for a psychiatrist to join our team of clinical psychologists, psychologists and part-time psychiatrist.
We provide both Telehealth services and face-to-face consultations to children, teenagers, adults and older adults presenting with a range of complex issues.
We accept referrals under Medicare, NDIS, WorkCover, MVA Insurance, DVA, and private referrals.
We are pleased to offer the following:
- Contractor-based position or a salaried position.
- Full-time or part-time positions available
- Work/Life balance supported through flexible working arrangements in terms of hours and days
- Supportive team
- Positive work culture
- Admin support including reception, billings, appointment bookings and SMS reminders
- Marketing of your interest areas
- Fully equipped office, supply of all stationery needs, own desktop, internet and phone
- Regular in-house professional development and other opportunities for professional development
Essential Criteria required for this role
- Full, unrestricted Australian working rights
- Full registration with AHPRA as a psychiatrist
- Fellowship with the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP)
- Passionate about delivering psychological support to clients
- Posses a highly ethical approach to therapy
- Possess excellent assessment, case formulation, and therapy skills for a range of mental health presentations
- Experience working with a range of mental health presentations
- Confidence to work independently and willingness to be part of a team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience with working with children/adolescents, and/or adults/older persons
- Eligible to obtain a Medicare Provider Number
- DHS working with children check, DHS aged-care sector check, DHS vulnerable person check, DHS disability services check
- Police check
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
Subcontractor: Negotiable circa $450 per hour – 70% of billings
Practice hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. However, there is flexibility to work outside these hours if you desire. Our Psychiatrists see between 4-7 clients per day.