Are you looking to provide high-quality mental health services whilst maximising your income?
Are you keen to develop your skills within a special interest group?
We’re a family-owned and run practice established for over 14 years with a large referral network across Adelaide. Due to practice growth, we are looking for 2 psychologists to join our team on a part-time or full-time basis.
We provide a friendly and fully supported environment for psychologists to develop areas of interest through supervision and mentoring programs. This approach is designed to give an excellent balance between career satisfaction and increased income.
Our client types are broad and we cater for all ages, children right up to retirees. We work with most mental health challenges in the moderate to complex range, including depression, anxiety and stress.
Areas of special interest held by members of the team are,
· Workplace issues such as bullying, compensation, return to work.
· PTSD, service personnel and first responders
· Autism spectrum, ADHD, Aspergers
· Family Law cases involving children both in parental care
· Parenting issues
Although we do not regularly bulk-bill, some existing clients are occasionally bulk billed at the psychologist’s discretion due to genuine financial hardship.
Work cover and NDIS work also makes up around 30% of our caseload and is charged in line with their schedule of fees.
We provide our psychologists with:
- Unrivalled remuneration – projected fees for full-time (7 clients per day) $140k – $170k per annum
- The ability to walk into a full diary
- Full admin and marketing support
- Highly supportive practice management and a tight-knit team
- Clinical support and supervision as required
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity for advancement within the practice
The successful psychologists will be:
- Self-motivated with a highly ethical approach to therapy provision
- Possess excellent case formulation for a broad range of psychological disorders
- Have a warm, approachable manner, with confidence to work independently
- Enjoy working as part of a friendly and supportive team
- Have clinical flexibility and competence in treating anxiety, depression, trauma, grief & loss
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to critically reflect on your practice and use of clinical skills
- Have full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA
- Be eligible for registration with Medicare
We offer a subcontractor model for both registered or clinical psychologists.
We can also offer work on an employed base, although most prefer the split fee model.
Hours are very flexible. Most psychologists see 7 clients per day, but this is flexible, as is your start time and daily schedule.
Mentoring and PD:
We are proud to offer full mentoring and professional development access to our 2 clinical supervisors FOC as part of the arrangement. This enables psychologists to bill up to 6 x times more by simply working smarter not harder!
We are using Vircruit as our chosen recruitment agency, so for more information on this exciting opportunity please call Jo Childs at Vircruit on +61730406050.