We are a well-established private practice, having opened in 2005, with a large referral network across the Adelaide region and surrounding areas. We are expanding and have leased a second premise with relaxed, modern rooms including kitchen, bathroom and meeting room facilities.
We are looking for clinical psychologists or clinical psychology registrars to join our team of clinical psychologists, psychologists and a psychiatrist.
We provide both Telehealth services and face-to-face consultations to children, teenagers, adults, and older adults presenting with a range of complex issues.
We accept referrals under Medicare, NDIS, WorkCover, MVA Insurance, DVA, and private referrals.
We are pleased to offer the following:
- Contractor-based position or a salaried position.
- Full-time or part-time positions available
- Work/Life balance supported through flexible working arrangements in terms of hours and days
- Supportive team
- Positive work culture
- Admin support including reception, billings, appointment bookings and SMS reminders
- Marketing of your interest areas
- Fully equipped office, supply of all stationery needs, own desktop, internet and phone
- Regular in-house professional development and other opportunities for professional development
- Clinical supervision including for the registrar program
Essential Criteria required for this role
- Minimum of a Master of Psychology (Clinical) or nearing completion of same
- Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Passionate about delivering psychological support to clients
- Highly ethical approach to therapy
- Possess excellent assessment, case formulation, and therapy skills for a range of mental health presentations
- Experience working with a range of mental health presentations
- Confidence to work independently and willingness to be part of a team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience with working with children/adolescents, and/or adults/older persons
- Eligible to obtain a Medicare Provider Number
- DHS working with children check, DHS aged-care sector check, DHS vulnerable person check, DHS disability services check
- Police check
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
Desirable but not essential criteria
- Endorsed as a Clinical Psychologist
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
Subcontractor: (potential earnings between $180000 – $200000)
Employee: ( $140000 – $160000 depending on qualifications and experience)
Practice hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. However, there is flexibility to work outside these hours if you desire. Our psychologists see between 5-7 clients per day.